Looking for something different for your next birthday party?
Our Party is designed to give hands on chocolate making in a fun and educational way. These are just some of the highlights of the party:
- Make Belgian Milk Chocolate bars and lollipops and decorate these with various toppings and one other chocolate creation which varies to suit those taking part.
- Hear how chocolate is grown, where it comes from, and sample chocolate from different parts of the world.
- Enjoy a tub of our award winning dairy ice cream with three flavours from our range.
Our party is inclusive of the following:
- The use of our Chocolate Kitchen
- The hire of our Master Chocolatier
- Aprons and chefs hats
- The use of our Big Party Table to serve up some party food and celebrate the big day!
The children take home goodie bags containing all the chocolate things they make and a few chocolate recipes to try at home.
The party is suitable for ages 6 and over and will last around 2 hours.
(if children are younger, please call us to discuss)
Parents are welcome to watch the chocolate making through the viewing window.
Parents are responsible for providing and serving the party food and drinks including paper plates etc. This takes place whilst the chocolate goodies are setting in the fridge and before they package them up. We allow around 20 to 30 minutes for this in the two hour programme.
We normally like to meet the birthday girl/boy before booking the party, to discuss arrangements and to choose the 3 flavours of ice cream to be served at the party.
Part of the fun is this unique sampling session, usually trying up to 12 flavours of our Luxury Dairy Ice Cream!
In addition we like them to take home the goodie bags to decorate with the other children’s names.
A party costs £225 for up to 12 Children inclusive of VAT.
(one or two additional places may be possible, and are charged at £15 per child)
Why not ask us to make one of our Ice Cream Birthday Cakes to serve at the party table! Suggestions and prices can be found here.
Any allergies should be notified to us in writing when booking.
A non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable on booking with the balance payable on the day of the party.
To book a children’s party please call us on 01505 685258 and we will check the diary for available dates.